Gesdamulo Admin replied

295 weeks ago

Z Nation Full Movie Torrent

Show Spoiler

646f9e108c Three years after the zombie virus has gutted the country, a team of everyday heroes must transport the only known survivor of the plague from New York to California, where the last functioning viral lab waits for his blood.
Three years after the zombie virus has gutted the United States of America a team of everyday heroes must transport the only known survivor of the plague from New York to California, where the last functioning viral lab waits for his blood.
I really like this series, i laugh my ass off most of the time, good humor and nice characters. Story line is great, allot of crazy stuff happening cool concepts i love it. Aldo i think people got killed a little bit to fast on some moments, it was a bit harsh to digest, but hey it keeps it real right ha ha. What i also like is that you turngoodimmediately after a bite. There's also nice style of clothing a bit steam punk like on some points good sphere it creates i love that, good special effects and Warren rocks! A real chick with balls ha ha ha counts for Addy also only i liked her more with the rasta things but that of course is personal since i need to put 10 bloody lines in here i am just talking my mind now :P
OK, whereas id give the walking dead a 10/10 id give this a 7/8 , the acting and suspense is nowhere neargrippingthe Walking Dead, but the mindless action and Zombie fighting with various weapons with various people joining in along the way makes it really good fun, high casualty rates, new Characters coming in all of the time and getting knocked off, its unpredictable, andfor the Zombies, they are pretty scary all incarnations of them. Overall a good action Zombie Horror which will entertain until The Walking Dead is back looking forward to episode 2, no doubt it will be much of the same high action Zombie slasher!

Garfield and His Nine Lives malayalam movie downloadLa Rupture online freeSki Patrol full movie with english subtitles online downloadAnother Day full movie in hindi 1080p downloadFreetown torrentEpisode 5.47 movie in tamil dubbed downloadthe Objective, Burma! full movie in hindi free download hdCrimean sub downloadMilk and Honey: The Movie full movie hd 1080p download kickass movieThe Cross Ange: Rondo of Angel and Dragon

last edited 217 weeks ago by Gesdamulo
Please log in to post a reply.